Everything you need to know about LALCAFÉ™ selected coffee yeasts and bacteria
Welcome to our Online Learning Space.
As Lallemand we believe we have a key role to play in the Coffee industry, which is Educating the industry about the role of Microorganisms in the coffee value chain. We therefore, on this platform, will post topical subjects with the aim to educate our customers and the industry at large. We will dive into coffee fermentation and learn more about the use our selected coffee yeasts and bacteria for post-harvest coffee processing to control the fermentation and coffee quality.
Module 1: LALCAFÉ™ yeasts and bacteria for coffee processing
- What are microorganisms? Where can we find microorganisms when we produce coffee?
- What is terroir? Does the notion of terroir exist for wild microorganisms?
- What is the role of yeast & bacteria during coffee post-harvest processing?
- Why do we select yeasts for coffee processing?
- Why do we produce active dry yeast?
- What happens to the yeast after the fermentation process?
Watch the online module
All of the fields below are required in order to ensure you receive the best possible service, adapted to your specific location and needs. Your personal information will not be shared to any third party or used to send you unsolicited email. We look forward to hearing from you.